Can I sneak this mouse onto a plane?

Okay so i found this baby field mouse by the lake and these kids were abusing it and hitting it with sticks and burrying it in sand so I was sitting there holding it and it fell asleep in my hands...then I set him down which he awakened very quickly and tried to get back onto my hands and I fed him some bread while... show more Okay so i found this baby field mouse by the lake and these kids were abusing it and hitting it with sticks and burrying it in sand so I was sitting there holding it and it fell asleep in my hands...then I set him down which he awakened very quickly and tried to get back onto my hands and I fed him some bread while he sat there next to me eating it so he's okay. But he's the littlest of his group and there are LOTS of snakes around and I dont want anything to happen to him:( he's not very fast either and he's old enough that he doesn't need his parents. So he'd be okay for me to take:) cuz I love him:) but my dilema is that I'm in North carolina right now and I live in wisconsin...so were flying back this monday and I'm gonna have to pay to carry him on right? But I heard u need to get all these checkups and health certificates and what not ahead of time so i was thinkin of maybe sneaking him in my pocket while we go through the xray? Or will it show up.....I just love him he's the sweetest thing...nothing the other mice and I really wanna take him with me so he doesnt die so soon...he's just a baby and hes so close to the water:( I know your all gonna say i shouldnt take him but idk I just feel that its the right thing to do...I'm 15 btw not 4 wanting to take him home and then not do anything but put him in a box. I've had hamsters before and everything and I'd do all my research...oh please dont say to not take him. I just need plane answers:)
Update: oh!!! I just found out that it was a vole!! :D
4 answers 4