Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Tell me your ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS?!?

Okay, so i'm online shopping right now for books. I want some goood suggestions from you guys on what I should read.

I'm not really picky in books, so just tell me your favorites. Can you please explain to me what they're about a little bit? That would be great.

I'm also a sucker for a good romance novel, too (: Not one that is trashy though, haha.

I already have these two books that i'm going to buy. If you've read them can you tell me if you liked them?

-This Is Where I Leave You - Jonothan Tropper

-One Day- David Nicholls

Favorite Answer

Shiver -maggie stiefvater

Nothing-robin friedman

The thief lord-cornelia funke

Emma-Kaoru Mori

Night world by L.J smith

Worldshaker

Harry potter

Speak- laurie halse anderson

These are the ones of the top of my head.I have read over a 1000+ books in my life so its a little diifficult to remember them all.These are my recent favourites

Source(s): 15 yrs old

Anna Karenina- Not a typical love story. A married woman has an affair...

The Shadow of the Wind- A young boy looks for the author of his favorite book

Exodus- About the formation of Israel in 1948

The Fountainhead- An architect goes against society

A Wrinkle In Time- Good for both children and adults:) the only sci-fi I've ever liked!

Fieldwork- A journalist investigates an anthropologist imprisoned in Thailand

Maximum Ride - James Patterson

Coldheart Canyon - Clive Barker

Salem's Lot - Stephen King

Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien

Carrion Comfort - Dan Simmons

James Lee Burke novels

Point of Impact - Stephen Hunter

Elizabeth George novels

Oh boy! Read Clan of the Cave Bear!!!! I've read a lot of books, but this is the best. I cried so many times...and laughed so hard...and once my heart was even pounding! There are 5 books, and each about 700 pages long and thick. Took me 3 weeks to finish them all, and that was this summer. I read all day and all night, and barley ate! This book takes place 35,000 years ago, caveman times. Its a bestseller, and just read about it on Amazon. Please read! Oh, and thiers not a love story till the end of the second book, but you won't care. Then it gos on though the oter 3.

• Cait

If you are interested in a fantasy adventure that starts with a war and ends with a little bit of romance, then you might want to check out Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith. It is probably my favorite book overall. The premise is that after her father dies, Meliara and her brother have to go to war against someone who is trying to break a covenant. Once the war is over, a new level of war involving fans, fancy ball gowns, and carefully formed court alliances begins.

Source(s): read it several times

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Girl gets a few chances to see her mistakes before she dies. I cried throughout it.

try whatshouldireadnext.com.