Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Would I be right? Breaking Dawn Question?

Well I was looking through the Twilight Saga Wiki and I came upon the article of the Shape-Shifters. I thik that it was inaccurate to a certain degree and I`m planning on editing it, if, I`m right. Well I don`t remember who said it or how they said it exactly in Breaking Dawn but they said that Jacob and his "werewolf" partners could have changed into a hawk (or was it a raven?) instead of a wolf. In the wiki there is no mention about this. Here`s the definition on the site;

"Shape-shifters, also misleadingly called werewolves, descend from ancient Spirit Warriors of the Quileutes."

Whereas I think the definition should be;

"Shape-Shifters are humans with a unique genetic make-up that can morph into an animal, which is determined by the genes inherited."

What do you think? Should I edit or is the original definition fine?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

They are both technically right and wrong in different ways. How about "Shape-shifters, also misleadingly called werewolves, are humans with a unique genetic make-up, descended from ancient Spirit Warriors of the Quileute Tribe. They can morph into an animal, which happens to be a wolf." That's pretty much it. There's this whole thing I could get into with the legends but we would be here for hours.

Hope this helps,

Kk

mine? please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkL3r...

thanks

• liaxe

I think your definition is perfect, but sums up shape shifters in general. Maybe you should mention something about how they are Quileutes, so that it is more centered around Twilight.

I believe you are right, if we weren't talking in terms of Twilight. I think the definition they have is fine for Twilight. Your definition is correct, but it's a more general definition, you know? You should add it in there though.

Gah, I don't know O_o

your correct, Jacob is a werewolf not a shape shifter, Sam in True Blood is a shape shifter

You're totally right! Didn't Edward clear that up for Caius at the "fight" in Breaking Dawn? I guess you should change it!

• ?

Yes your right.

• Your definition seems more accurate, and better said =)

I think your right if someones gonna write something then write it right

yeah you are right but make sure you clarify that the CANNOT shift into anything other than wolves cause they can't.

i think you are right!