Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do you think this look would look good on a black girl?

Im planning on doing this look on my friends (which black of course).

I'm going to put a weave in her hair so her hair can look like the girl in the pic (cause she wants to change up her look).

But would this style (hair, clothes, makeup) look good on a black girl??

Or would it looklikek shes trying to be a wannabe??

(im not trying to beracistt if that'ss wha your thinking) I just don't want her to be teased.... Cause they're are girls at our school who would do just that.

Heres the pic of the girl she's copying-

http://www.polyvore.com/annabelle/collection?id=57...

PLEASE no mean comments!!

Thanks!! =)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Whites wanna be black cuz they get tans... Blacks wanna be white cuz they get fake hair. When does it end? There is only one race... THE HUMAN RACE! You can belong to it or not, our requirements to get in are pretty relaxed (just have a heartbeat). Then you do not have to worry about what the others (who do not belong) think.

• 1 decade ago

Yes i think it would look great. Teen girls can be cruel sometime but that goes with growing up. Thats what teens do they see something they like and they will copy it, There is nothing wrong with that at all. "good luck with your new look"

• 1 decade ago

it doesn't matter if she's black... it will look fine and so will the style :)

if she's teased there just jealous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.