Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can i not be shy ? what are some way that can help me ?

Are there any way to help a person that is shy to not be shy and be able to speak with other people in feel more comfortable?

What step should i take?

Because I really want to be able to speak with people with out being scared

2 Answers

Relevance
  • kiss4u
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First you have to realize about odds.That you loss 100% if you do not act. If you act you learn from what you do. I was shy. I learned too late there was girls that would go out with me i just had to ask. I waited and some one else asked. Did you get on the bike the first time and ride like a champ. No you needed to practice. Even if you fall and hurt your knee. You keep trying till you was able to stay up. Girls are the same. Keep smiling and saying hi. Sooner or later one well smile and say hi back. Keep practicing. You can go to the mall and practice.

• 1 decade ago

Are you sure it's just "shy"? First things first, I'd rule out social anxiety. If your shyness interferes with your life on a severe level, you may be socially phobic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.