Can I install Mac OS Snow Leopard update via Remote Desktop session?

Can I update an 10.5.8 machine to Snow Leopard via Apple Remote Desktop?

Does the installer require any user interaction like clicks after doing the reboot and continuing setup process?

According to videos like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6c1uv2YG4 I'll just click Install and authenticate as an admin and the installer will do the rest. If everything is going on good I'll be able to reconnect to screen sharing after an hour or so to login screen. Any chances that this is going to succeed? Don't have any physical access at this moment...

Favorite Answer

sorry friend but I can not help

• ?

sure, even however that's a complicated technique and is do at very own danger. and it will in basic terms run in case you will discover the appropritate kexts for you hardware (so seek for those earlier attempting). Plus apple makes you settle throughout the time of the deploy technique which you will no longer deploy on computers no longer made via apple. (so which you would be breaking that contract).