Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can i get parts for my vw?

98 jetta i want a body kit and maybe a new muffler and anything else that would catch my attention

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get on vw vortex and sign up 2 the forum, the boys and girls on there will send you in the right direction if you want 2 do up your Jetta... also there are always new and used parts on there for sale in the want to buy & want to sell section. Be sure 2 introduce yourself when you sign in and start networking. Good luck mate

• 1 decade ago

Andysautosport.com has body kits. Look on a vw part site for the muffler. Also drive like a complete asshole. That will get you attention too.

Source(s): School and just watching VW drivers thinking they have a cool car.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.