Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why is he keeping tabs on my life?

we both kinda liked eachother in highschool but none of us had the guts to make the first move. I moved on, took a few years off to work and now im going to college. I am excited to start college and make new memories but the thing that is upsetting me the most and interfering on my happiness and current state of mine is this guy. We will call him "Bob" lol. Okay so bob basically feels like he has to keep tabs on whatever im doing, wherever i am he shows up. .. sitting in his car watching me. I learned over the years to ignore it but now that college is soon approaching i want to have peace at mind knowing i wont have "bob" in the distance just puring in my life.

Why hasnt he moved on? its been a good 4 years since highschool and i feel like its rather pathetic that instead of telling me to my FACE whatever it is he wants to say he decides to follow me around in his car likea jelous pshychotic crazy guy.

I even caught him sitting outside my house in more than one occasions, waiting in parking lots, waiting infront of my work for god knows how long.

Favorite Answer

he probably likes you to the point he doesnt know how to explain everything himself... or probably became your stalker... =___= ((please dont let that be the point))

If hes not the type to go first, then you should really go up to him and tell him how you feel about all this. If you dont say anything, he wont understand so he'll keep following you around. Who knows what the other side thinks if he doesnt know your mind. Maybe he just want to have the courage where he could go up and tell you, so both of you can move on entirely, but maybe he hasnt grown up from that stage yet... You must be patient to the day he can tell you himself, but if you're tired of waiting to hear from him for so long you can go tell him... =]

You obviously have a stalker.

You need to directly tell him that you want him to stop following you and to leave you alone. If you don't feel safe doing that, call the police and they should be willing to come down and be present when you do it. They will probably also explain to him that he will be in deep doo doo if he doesn't leave you alone. If he doesn't stop, call the police and get a restraining order (directly letting him know that you want to be left alone is required for that, as far as I know). From that point on, if you see him, you can call the police and they can arrest him just for being near you.

He's a stalker. It's against the law. I'm going through that right now. Get local help before it gets out of hand. Don't wait until you're a statistic.