Help (Act Test).......?

Can anyone help me? Let's say that right now, if I were to take the ACT, I would of probably get an 18. I'm supposed to be taking the ACT in about 8 months time, God willing. Let's say I want to get at least a 30. How can I do that if i'm low on resouces and my school does not provide a top notch education? I am willing to study very very hard!

Favorite Answer

You can purchase study aids. This includes books, on-line classes, or tutoring. If you prefer tutoring, you can go to Sylvan Learning Center, Princeton Review, or other places. Good Luck.

• drip

If you were to take the exam this fall and score of low score of 18 I highly doubt you would ever score a 30, even with studying for 8 months or longer

Taking the exam 2/3 times is a good idea. Most students do score higher the second time around. You have a much better idea of what the test is after doing it once.

go to your public library for ACT study guides.