Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help (Act Test).......?

Can anyone help me? Let's say that right now, if I were to take the ACT, I would of probably get an 18. I'm supposed to be taking the ACT in about 8 months time, God willing. Let's say I want to get at least a 30. How can I do that if i'm low on resouces and my school does not provide a top notch education? I am willing to study very very hard!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can purchase study aids. This includes books, on-line classes, or tutoring. If you prefer tutoring, you can go to Sylvan Learning Center, Princeton Review, or other places. Good Luck.

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If you were to take the exam this fall and score of low score of 18 I highly doubt you would ever score a 30, even with studying for 8 months or longer

Taking the exam 2/3 times is a good idea. Most students do score higher the second time around. You have a much better idea of what the test is after doing it once.

go to your public library for ACT study guides.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.