Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

$$$

"If you love something, set it free- if it comes back to you, it was meant to be?"?

i've known this guy for a little over a year, and over the months i have developed strong feelings for him.

we are not in a relationship but he has expressed that he has feelings for me as well.

the problem that i'm having is that i am used to agressive guys, the type of guys that chase and i like the feeling of being chased and pursued because that shows a guys interest.

but this guy that i'm currently interested in isn't really a chaser lol.

i am the one chasing him it seems like, i am almost always the one to initiate conversations and things like that.

i know that he is interested in me, he has told me many times and even though i am normally the one to initiate things he always replys and we end up having good conversations so it's not that he doesn't want to speak to me or something.

lately i have been thinking that i should stop initiating things and see if he steps up and starts pursuing me more.

i have tried to do this in the past but i have always ended up breaking down after a few days and contacting him.

well i have not spoken to him in about a week and have not heard anything from him, and i am close to breaking down and contacting him myself but i know that i just can't.

i'm not trying to play games with him, i'm just trying to figure out if he is really interested in me.

could he just be shy or not the aggressive type of guy? if he missed me and was thinking about me wouldn't he contact me?

i'm just confused about the whole situation and needed others opinions on it.

what do you think?

thank you so much for any answers :]

Favorite Answer

yeah,very confusing.but if your so close to breaking down than why not call him and tell him how you feel and what happens to you when you aren't close to him in someway