Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you remember your first day of Highschool?

Of grade 9?

Were you shy?

Did you fit in?

Were you nervous?

Was it as bad/good as you thought it would be?

Did you make friends?

etc.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't remember it...and I just graduated from highschool lol.

Was too long ago and just as well .. :) I graduated from the "REAL" school of life by living life in the "BIG BAD WORLD". School is a distant memory to me :):).. hang on have I realy learned anything through school?? ohhhhhh Yeahhhh.. I remember the Russian revolution and Animal farm.. a little of old Satre' and a little from the cell's Mitochondria.. that's about it. OHHHH and the young sports teacher's green convertible and hot bod lolol..

:P:P

Yes.

All the childrens names were called out for their form room in front of the whole school and instead of Michael, they said Michelle.

I was placed in EVERY class for the rest of school where I knew no-one and everyone else knew EVERYONE from previous schools.

Not likely to ever forget those years!

nervous exciting cool & made alot of great friends

Follow Me on Twitter MzLemonade69