Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you are praying for someone in your bedroom and a black dog appears barking what does that mean?

If you are praying for someone in which you told them you would pray for them. and you perform this prayer in your bedroom and suddenly a big black dobermin pigeon shows up in your room barking louldly and then just disappears what does this mean.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pigeons bark? Really?!?! I want one.

• 1 decade ago

A dobermin pigeon? That must have been an awkward mating procedure. I hope the pigeon was the dad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means a big black doberman pigeon showed up in your room barking loudly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"a big black dobermin pigeon that barks?" What kind of bird is that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It means a dog is barking. I wouldn't look beyond that.

• 1 decade ago

rebuke the evil spirit..the dog... and pray for that person satan is trying to stop you from praying..dont have any fear..because you are a threat the devil tries to make you stop...plead the blood of Jesus over yourself, your house and the person you are praying for and may the Lord bless you in Jesus name...

• 1 decade ago

It means Sirius can apparate in Animangus form.

• Doug O
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I really want a doberman pigeon.

• 1 decade ago

Neighbor's dog got loose.Call animal control

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spell-check is diabolical. If Cerberus were a PC instead of a dog, spell-check would be its teeth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.