Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Should You Apply Spf Before Bed?

my moisturizer has spf and i dint know if i should wash it off or just reapply it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what kind it is. There's nothing wrong with the spf in your body moisturizer, because your skin just absorbs it.

However, if it's face moisturizer, it's best to use a different one that doesn't have SPF. Sunblock is thick and oily, even the Neutrogena ones, and that makes it much easier for you to get acne.

You do have to reapply it the next morning if you still want sun protection because like I said, your skin will absorb the SPF. It's just the same as how you have to reapply make up after a while.

• 1 decade ago

There's no problem with wearing an SPF at night if it is already in your daily moisturizer, however, if you're applying an SPF separate from your moisturizer, there is really NO need for it. When you're sleeping, it's dark. The sun cannot get to you when it's dark. But, if it's already in your moisturizer, it's not going to hurt anything.

Source(s): myself - skin care tech
  • 1 decade ago

No its okay, it doesn't harm your face but if it stays on your skin the whole night then the next morning you won't need to worry about applying spf again :)

• 1 decade ago

best way to get rid of acne and other skin problems

go to this blog

http://beautynskinntips7220.notlong.com/

(copy n paste in browser to open it)

wen it opens u ll see orange color links

open them they will take u to the bestskin care tips website

and these websites also offers free beauty samples

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.