Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

how do i whiten my teeth?

my teeth arent that white! i want them whiter

Favorite Answer

Try brushing for 2 min and using toothpaste for twice a day and flossing and using baking soda.

Use a toothbrush like 30 second smile (very effective) and put baking soda (sometimes,no more than 2-3 times).

I suggest also 2 Teeth whitening systems like alta white and idol white teeth whitening systems.

The advantage is you can try it without to lose money because they have a risk free trial (so you pay just Shipping+Handling). And if this are effective for you , can use this forever.

The best thing after laser whitening is Crest White Strips.

Take a look at the following web site and reading its FAQ section, its very educational and gives you a good idea about teeth whitening and stains etc

My Dentist told me to brush with baking soda.

brush useing baking soda!

is what i did, was add it with my whitening tooth paste. also, mouth wash and floss

i heard salt takes away the yellowness but my mom told me it can weaken your teeth?? not sure.. Crest strips are nice