Have you ever seen or communicated with a ghost?

Please add details.

Favorite Answer

Yes i have but i think it was just a spirit. it happened about 5 years ago when i was 10. my brother who's 5 years older than me wanted to me sleep in his room 'cause he was afraid..and he made me sleep on the floor -_- .. i had trouble falling asleep 'cause, well i was on the floor and it was ..just ..scary at the time lol but he fell asleep straight away. eventually i did too. i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, i dont know why. i looked around and when i turned to look under my brothers bed, which was right next to me, i saw this figure..which looked exactly like my brother just laying down on his side staring blankly into space. the figure was like grey or black and white or something.. i remember it was colourless. i KNOW i wasnt imagining anything because i actually pinched myself and tried to reach for it with my hands which were under the duvet. i got super freaked out like 2 seconds later and immediately jumped onto my brothers bed, where he was still fast asleep. i tried to lie down next to him but there wasnt enough space so i had to curl myself up into a ball at the edge of the bed >.< it wasnt a dream cos when my dad woke me up i was on the bed where i had fallen asleep.

so yeah that was my encounter with..well i wouldnt say a ghost..it was probably just a spirit. :)

Source(s): sorry for making it long! D;
  • ?

i'm a Shawnee Shaman and we do ceremonies each finished moon. properly a pair nights in the past after doing a ceremony I got here interior the homestead. Our room replaced into dark. i presumed it replaced into my husband sitting on the area of the mattress. I pronounced, "are you in soreness?" Ben did no longer answer. Then i spotted Ben replaced into sound a snooze. This discern of a guy replaced into bent over the appropriate of my husband. It replaced into no longer a destructive or evil spirit. The spirit replaced into smiling. Then i presumed that somebody had have been given interior the homestead. I picked up the baseball bat I shop on my area of the mattress. Then i presumed the dogs weren't barking. They have been sound a snooze. I remember locking all of the doorways. we've 8 dogs. No stranger would are transforming into previous them. I placed down the bat. The ghost regarded at me, smiled then disappeared precise in front of my eyes. this could be a real tale that took place to me a pair nights in the past. I even have many such thoughts. My mom died final 365 days of maximum cancers. the subsequent evening after her loss of existence I heard her voice as sparkling as day. She replaced into disillusioned. She pronounced, "oh my God." I circled and he or she replaced into there. i think she replaced into disillusioned because of the fact she replaced into lifeless. I informed her that we'd all be nice and he or she ought to circulate in the direction of the sunshine. She smiled and replaced into long gone. i will anticipate she did.

Hello

Yes, its called mediumship. Have a look at the sites below, they are free and can help you:-

http://www.mediumystics.com/

http://www.spiritualforums.com/

http://www.answersfromspirit.com/

http://www.pebblesspiritualcave.com/

Lots of Love

Misscpb xxx

Sure. They are better company than most humans I know.

I have not. And anyone that says otherwise is lying or easily tricked.

yes

Source(s): www.dragonsbreathblessings.com

I have.