Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever seen or communicated with a ghost?

Update:

Please add details.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes i have but i think it was just a spirit. it happened about 5 years ago when i was 10. my brother who's 5 years older than me wanted to me sleep in his room 'cause he was afraid..and he made me sleep on the floor -_- .. i had trouble falling asleep 'cause, well i was on the floor and it was ..just ..scary at the time lol but he fell asleep straight away. eventually i did too. i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, i dont know why. i looked around and when i turned to look under my brothers bed, which was right next to me, i saw this figure..which looked exactly like my brother just laying down on his side staring blankly into space. the figure was like grey or black and white or something.. i remember it was colourless. i KNOW i wasnt imagining anything because i actually pinched myself and tried to reach for it with my hands which were under the duvet. i got super freaked out like 2 seconds later and immediately jumped onto my brothers bed, where he was still fast asleep. i tried to lie down next to him but there wasnt enough space so i had to curl myself up into a ball at the edge of the bed >.< it wasnt a dream cos when my dad woke me up i was on the bed where i had fallen asleep.

so yeah that was my encounter with..well i wouldnt say a ghost..it was probably just a spirit. :)

Source(s): sorry for making it long! D;
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm a Shawnee Shaman and we do ceremonies each finished moon. properly a pair nights in the past after doing a ceremony I got here interior the homestead. Our room replaced into dark. i presumed it replaced into my husband sitting on the area of the mattress. I pronounced, "are you in soreness?" Ben did no longer answer. Then i spotted Ben replaced into sound a snooze. This discern of a guy replaced into bent over the appropriate of my husband. It replaced into no longer a destructive or evil spirit. The spirit replaced into smiling. Then i presumed that somebody had have been given interior the homestead. I picked up the baseball bat I shop on my area of the mattress. Then i presumed the dogs weren't barking. They have been sound a snooze. I remember locking all of the doorways. we've 8 dogs. No stranger would are transforming into previous them. I placed down the bat. The ghost regarded at me, smiled then disappeared precise in front of my eyes. this could be a real tale that took place to me a pair nights in the past. I even have many such thoughts. My mom died final 365 days of maximum cancers. the subsequent evening after her loss of existence I heard her voice as sparkling as day. She replaced into disillusioned. She pronounced, "oh my God." I circled and he or she replaced into there. i think she replaced into disillusioned because of the fact she replaced into lifeless. I informed her that we'd all be nice and he or she ought to circulate in the direction of the sunshine. She smiled and replaced into long gone. i will anticipate she did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello

Yes, its called mediumship. Have a look at the sites below, they are free and can help you:-

http://www.mediumystics.com/

http://www.spiritualforums.com/

http://www.answersfromspirit.com/

http://www.pebblesspiritualcave.com/

Lots of Love

Misscpb xxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure. They are better company than most humans I know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have not. And anyone that says otherwise is lying or easily tricked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

Source(s): www.dragonsbreathblessings.com
  • 1 decade ago

I have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.