Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want to knoe the name of this song it goes something like" you know I know howw The club can't even..."?

help me with this song it goes like " you know I know howww the club can't even handle me right nowww.." something like that

Favorite Answer

"club can't handle me " by flo rida

Club cant handle me by Flo Rida

I basically responded this question from a shopper 2 days in the past. perhaps you went to the comparable club... its not whats up whats up whats up its kinda hate hate hate. I dont care what bitches say.. or something like that... that Elizabeth with finished lyrics basically copied that answer from yet another question like this. whenever you discovered a lyrics, a undeniable lyrics, you may google the word...

club cant handle me - flo rida