Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Huge One Life to Live SPOILER?

Roger Howarth is back! The question, will he be back as the real Todd Manning or another character?

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/29...

Thanks Soapy, I guess it has been a few days since I have been on the soap website...LOL!

Favorite Answer

There's a big dispute going on about this. Some saying soapoperanetwork is not a reliable source. Some on facebook agree. Guess we'll have to wait and see. SOD and TVGuide are the most reliable according to a source close to the Soap.

• Nicole

I loved Roger Howarth as Todd, but now I don't want anyone but Trevor St John playing Todd so I hope they have him as a new character all together. I can't wait to see how this all plays out, thanks for the info.

lol this was the big news like last tuesday. your a little late, but many people believe they will pull a GH and have him play a new character thats not related to anyone. though id rather have the current todd be an impostor for 11 years. that would really have ratings sky high since it's never ever been done before. now oltl gets that chance

To do what GH did, the writers would have to rewrite history since they went the plastic surgery route and sometimes use photos of Roger onscreen, when Todd's face change is brought up.

I think it would be dumb if he comes back as Todd Manning

What would be interesting if Todd had a twin

Manning got one and another family got the other(like Jessica and Natalie)

They will turn out to be twin brothers

If Tia does not died, she comes back with this man thinking he is todd, but he is not

When i started to watch OLTL it have trevor st john playin todd and i thought he was awsome and i saw some old shows where roger hayworth played todd and i think trevor st. john plays it better!

Carolyn Hinsey who writes for SOD has posted on her facebook page many times that this is NOT true. I would love for it to be but she says no!

does anyone remember when billy clyde toggle pulled the cover off estell years ago