Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

Huge One Life to Live SPOILER?

Roger Howarth is back! The question, will he be back as the real Todd Manning or another character?

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/oltl/news/29...

Update:

Thanks Soapy, I guess it has been a few days since I have been on the soap website...LOL!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a big dispute going on about this. Some saying soapoperanetwork is not a reliable source. Some on facebook agree. Guess we'll have to wait and see. SOD and TVGuide are the most reliable according to a source close to the Soap.

• Nicole
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I loved Roger Howarth as Todd, but now I don't want anyone but Trevor St John playing Todd so I hope they have him as a new character all together. I can't wait to see how this all plays out, thanks for the info.

• 1 decade ago

lol this was the big news like last tuesday. your a little late, but many people believe they will pull a GH and have him play a new character thats not related to anyone. though id rather have the current todd be an impostor for 11 years. that would really have ratings sky high since it's never ever been done before. now oltl gets that chance

• 1 decade ago

To do what GH did, the writers would have to rewrite history since they went the plastic surgery route and sometimes use photos of Roger onscreen, when Todd's face change is brought up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it would be dumb if he comes back as Todd Manning

What would be interesting if Todd had a twin

Manning got one and another family got the other(like Jessica and Natalie)

They will turn out to be twin brothers

If Tia does not died, she comes back with this man thinking he is todd, but he is not

• 1 decade ago

When i started to watch OLTL it have trevor st john playin todd and i thought he was awsome and i saw some old shows where roger hayworth played todd and i think trevor st. john plays it better!

• 1 decade ago

Carolyn Hinsey who writes for SOD has posted on her facebook page many times that this is NOT true. I would love for it to be but she says no!

• 6 years ago

does anyone remember when billy clyde toggle pulled the cover off estell years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.