Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tess asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Shampoo and makeup issues....?

a) which is better: pantene or garnier fructis?

b) is there anything to make hair grow faster?

c) is there a shampoo that can keep my hair silky, shiny, and straight?

d) i tried putting on eyeliner, i looked like someone punched me in the eye. is there a trick to that?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I'm going to just answer your eyeliner question. If it's a pencil liner then try gently pulling the skin on the outer corner towards you ear. Use the other hand to apply the liner. This will help give you a straight line to draw and to get closer to your lash line. Start on the inner corner of your eye (the side by your nose) and work outward. Only go half way across your eye and then let go of your skin. Draw the other half by free hand, and connect the lines. You'll see what I'm talking about once you try it. If you are using a gel or liquid liner then I would suggest buying a bent eye liner brush. The sell them at Saphora and make applying the liner soooo much easier. I hope this helps!

• ?

A. Pantene is better...althoug the other smells better

B. eat healthy and take some viatmins...healthy from the inside out

C. i think Pantene has a shampoo/conditioner that is for straight hair...try that

also...BoiSilk is good for silky soft hair...you put it on as a leave in product

D. Try using a skinny eye liner pencil...I like the ones that self-sharpen...start with small lines...use lightly at first....you can always add more!

a) garnier fructis is better becuase pantene uses more oils and it is heavier.

b) i dont know sorry

c) herbal essence stick straight

d) try a liquid liner on the top lid only

a. Depends on your hair, but i LOVE garnier fructis :)

b. Im not really sure, Google search that.

c. Herbal essence

d. Dont go so dark. Try lighter eyeshadows. .

a) garnier fructis

b) eating healthy, excising, drinking water and garnier fructis length & strength conditioner

works really well :)

c) same as Randa P. BoiSilk or Morracon Oil from Eden Allure

d) http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan#p/u/102/s...

• a) pantene

b)dont know

c)dove

d)if it pencil,apply a dark brown shadow on top with an angle brush,it will smooth out the look and will make it waterproof!

a- pantene

b- biotin beauty supplement

c- anything pantene

d- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bJQdOd1hc