Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WHY EMINEM OUT OF THE REST?

IM asking everyone else sense i think he rocks raps music to the damn cores. and about him being overrated, that saying itslef is overrated. if he was overrated then why do so any people ask the damn question itself. learn to understand. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the reason why i like eminem is this

when he was slim shady his rap was funny and fun to listen to

but the relapse cd wasn't that good

and also if you try to rap his music you sorta can't because there isn't a particular rythm to it like all the rest have.

he also worked hard to get to where he is now unlike some rich spoiled *** brat who from good girl all of a sudden want's to be an "adult sexual pop singer" when she's not even eighteen!

also he bitches about his life at least it's about life and not money sex or drugs bragging so yea he's the king

but what i don't he got more famous when the new albulm came out lol it's really wierd but i guess that's just how it is.

Source(s): eminem's fan and i like his music not because he's white!
  • 1 decade ago

Ummm. I like Eminem just for the fact that he has a great variety and he has a great reason to rap. Him and Drake would definitely have to be at the top. They both just have such lyrics that make you go DANG.....he is crazy.

• I like eminem because he beat the black people game and he is white.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eminem is overrated.

Eminem is overrated.

Eminem is overrated.

Eminem is overrated.

Source(s): Hey, guess what? Eminem's STILL vastly overrated.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

BECAUSE EMINEM IS A SEXY BEAST

BEST RAPPER EVER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.