How would you go about getting a "foreign" Pokemon game?

I am from America and I would like to be able to use foreign Pokemon for the Masuda method, but I have no access to any WiFi. I have been playing for over six years and have only found one legitimate shiny Pokemon, of course excluding the red gyrados. So what should I look for and where should I look?

Also, I would like a more recent game. FireRed to Soul Silver, and I don't know another language yet, so it would make it easier if I could find one from another English speaking country. (Unless it ABSOLUTELY has to be from GTS)

The best way is probably to look online for japanese versions (or whatever language) of the games. Amazon, GAME and eBay are probably your best bet for finding games in other languages.