Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How would you go about getting a "foreign" Pokemon game?

I am from America and I would like to be able to use foreign Pokemon for the Masuda method, but I have no access to any WiFi. I have been playing for over six years and have only found one legitimate shiny Pokemon, of course excluding the red gyrados. So what should I look for and where should I look?

Update:

Also, I would like a more recent game. FireRed to Soul Silver, and I don't know another language yet, so it would make it easier if I could find one from another English speaking country. (Unless it ABSOLUTELY has to be from GTS)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

The best way is probably to look online for japanese versions (or whatever language) of the games. Amazon, GAME and eBay are probably your best bet for finding games in other languages.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.