How often when you're watching a movie do you identify with the bad guys instead of the good guys?

sun ,moon, venus, mars

lol i feel weird about it too , grr, but yeah my attentions always stray from the hero, to his/her evil oppressor LOL

lol I was actually thinking of Hocus Pocus, is one of the movies where I reaalllly identified. when i watched that movie, i totally felt like Winifred Sanderson! so sad when she didn't succeed with sucking the lives out of the children of Salem!

Favorite Answer

lol...I do that. I watched the Untouchables and thought the gangsters were way cooler than Elliot Ness. And remember that movie Hocus Pocus.....I loved the sisters. The cat got on my darn nerves.

Cap/Aqua/Cap/Pisces

*I totally agree. The kids are obnoxious little creeps on that movie.... I think Sara Jessica Parker was hysterical in that movie....

Only very occasionally, if they have a really good background story or remind me of my darker side in some way. I have interest in the 'bad guys' very often, but I don't always identify with them. For instance, I think the Joker is possibly one of the most interesting villains (or characters in general) of all time but I don't really want him to succeed. I generally don't identify with people who actively cause harm and destruction.

Pisces Sun, Gemini Moon, Aries Venus, Capricorn Mars

Frequently---I LOVE the underdog!

Pisces Sun

Aquarius Moon

Pisces Venus

Sagittarius Mars

• wiest

in case you prefer to work out a very depressing movie the place the undesirable men completely kick stable guy butt, see Chinatown with Jack Nicholson. A classic movie, a super movie that meets your standards: the undesirable men completely win interior the tip and Jack is informed to drop the case in a everyday line. "forget approximately it, Jake. it is Chinatown." Sorry approximately spoiling the ending, yet see it!

Only when I watched Inception and Avatar.

Aries, Leo, Pisces, Leo

All the time

Aries sun

Capricorn moon

Aries venus

Cancer mars

I LOVE the bad boys!

I just love the cant tame bad boyz!

I love their mysterious outer look!

Did I mention I love bad boys?

Haha(:

Source(s): Taurus Sun Aries Moon Cancer Rising

Pretty much all the time :X

When I was younger I would cry when the Maleficent dragon was slayed in Sleeping Beauty!

YIKES! iPsycho

Source(s): Aries Sun Pisces Moon Aquarius Venus Libra Mars

i'm not a sucker for bad boys

sun- sagittarus

moon- leo

rising- scorpio