Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How often when you're watching a movie do you identify with the bad guys instead of the good guys?

sun ,moon, venus, mars

Update:

lol i feel weird about it too , grr, but yeah my attentions always stray from the hero, to his/her evil oppressor LOL

Update 2:

lol I was actually thinking of Hocus Pocus, is one of the movies where I reaalllly identified. when i watched that movie, i totally felt like Winifred Sanderson! so sad when she didn't succeed with sucking the lives out of the children of Salem!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol...I do that. I watched the Untouchables and thought the gangsters were way cooler than Elliot Ness. And remember that movie Hocus Pocus.....I loved the sisters. The cat got on my darn nerves.

Cap/Aqua/Cap/Pisces

*I totally agree. The kids are obnoxious little creeps on that movie.... I think Sara Jessica Parker was hysterical in that movie....

• 1 decade ago

Only very occasionally, if they have a really good background story or remind me of my darker side in some way. I have interest in the 'bad guys' very often, but I don't always identify with them. For instance, I think the Joker is possibly one of the most interesting villains (or characters in general) of all time but I don't really want him to succeed. I generally don't identify with people who actively cause harm and destruction.

Pisces Sun, Gemini Moon, Aries Venus, Capricorn Mars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frequently---I LOVE the underdog!

Pisces Sun

Aquarius Moon

Pisces Venus

Sagittarius Mars

• wiest
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in case you prefer to work out a very depressing movie the place the undesirable men completely kick stable guy butt, see Chinatown with Jack Nicholson. A classic movie, a super movie that meets your standards: the undesirable men completely win interior the tip and Jack is informed to drop the case in a everyday line. "forget approximately it, Jake. it is Chinatown." Sorry approximately spoiling the ending, yet see it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only when I watched Inception and Avatar.

Aries, Leo, Pisces, Leo

• 1 decade ago

All the time

Aries sun

Capricorn moon

Aries venus

Cancer mars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE the bad boys!

I just love the cant tame bad boyz!

I love their mysterious outer look!

Did I mention I love bad boys?

Haha(:

Source(s): Taurus Sun Aries Moon Cancer Rising
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty much all the time :X

When I was younger I would cry when the Maleficent dragon was slayed in Sleeping Beauty!

YIKES! iPsycho

Source(s): Aries Sun Pisces Moon Aquarius Venus Libra Mars
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm not a sucker for bad boys

sun- sagittarus

moon- leo

rising- scorpio

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.