i have a set of sheets that stain my skin blue every time i use them. ive washed them and used white vinegar i?

ive washed them several times and have even used white vinegar in the rinse cycle and they still turn me blue. i wake up looking like a smurf! HELP PLEASE!

Favorite Answer

Save your money and buy better quality the next time. Either the dye or the fabric is cheap, Nothing will stop the bleeding

Take them back to K-mart. I shopped there once and had the same problem with towels. Stop buying chinese goods!