I have just been stationed at NCTAMS PAC, and was wondering how much COLA was here?

Also how much is BAS? I also heard that I get another pay to help for food because food is so expensive? Any idea what that is called or how much it is. BTW I'm an E-1

@Richard, If you don't know what it stands for chances are you won't know the answer to my question.

Favorite Answer

Have you thought of asking your disbursing office?

First off only 1 out of a 1,000 might have an idea what "NCTAMS PAC" stood for. Go back and spell it out. And by the way there's plenty og cola there.