Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why are men's skinny and slim jeans more expensive than girl jeans?

I was out shopping with my mom and sister and I could only get one pair of jeans because they were like $30. My sister can go to the store though and get a pair for about $15-$20.

Favorite Answer

there's a higher demand for girls/juniors skinny jeans, while mens just arent as popular. since they sell more girl jeans, they can price them lower and get the same revenue, while guy jeans gotta be priced higher b/c they sell less.

The market size isn't the same, so they don't have the same economy of scales. Also, men's generally require more material.

being a douche has its price