Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hello there. Can you help me with something?

So, I know this girl and she's getting all these hate messages from other people. They are saying really mean things to her about her image and her deceased mother. I want to help, but I don't know what to do. Please help.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hire me. i'll make your problems go away

Source(s): the mafia
  • 1 decade ago

Well there's not much you can do exept tell her that they're just trolls, and all they want to do is make her upset, which means they'll have won. And tell her to maybe block their numbers? Just don't let it get to her, it's not like her best friend is saying stuff like that. These people must not be close to her, so why should it matter? It's not like they afect her life in any way. So just tell her that they just want to get her mad, and that they have nothing better to do! Oh and don't let her respond, and if she does, make sure she doesen't get mad, which is also what they want.

Source(s): I've dealt with trolls before and have won.(:
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.