my husband loves me so much!!!!!!!!! i wish..?

i bought him a fried pumpkinbucket for christmas last year! he bought me a mop...wow..am i being abused? i mean seriously i put a lot of thought into that fried pumpkinbucket. and he just got me a mop for like 2 bucks.

thoughts? opinions?

Favorite Answer

Christmas was a long time ago. I think you may be holding onto some resentment.

• Suzieq

Some guys just have no clue. Maybe start mentioning things to him in as to what you would like beginning in October. Or just like when you were a kid and wrote that list to send to the Jolly Man in the Red Suit. ;) write things down, put it on the fridge...

I come home with something and tell my hubby, "Hey, look what you bought me" give it to him and he wraps it and I get it on the big day...I know, not as fun, but, I get exactly what I wanted and he always throws in a couple of extra small things too.

this year tell him what you want for christmas, a lot of husbands disappoint their wives on christmas, valentines day, birthdays and anniversaries. The easiest way to avoid that problem is just telling them what you want. I know it's not as surprising or exciting but the exciting part is if they actually listen.

Wow....that would hurt. I would suggest you read "THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES" by Gary Chapman. I view love in gifts...therefore I am extremely great at gifts...my husband sucks at it. He views love in words of affirmation...ex. I love you, you're beautiful etc. The best way is to TELL THEM what you want, and don't give a lot of options. I told my husband for two years I wanted a certain pair of shoes..I literally had to beat it into him before he got them. MAKE SURE YOU PRAISE THEM when they do get you a great gift tho!

a mop is fine what did you want an apron

• Jijji

A mop is not a christmas gift!!!!!! Good LUCK :)

ahahahahahah. this is too funny and cute.

i wouldn't rate the amount of love he feels for you on the gifts that he gives your or how much he spends. some people are just horrible at gifts.

i would've said, 'thanks honey. now i'm going to go buy my real gift.'

Are you sure it was not a lawn mower? I thought of that after I saw your avitar.

what is a pumpkin bucket?