Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

my husband loves me so much!!!!!!!!! i wish..?

i bought him a fried pumpkinbucket for christmas last year! he bought me a mop...wow..am i being abused? i mean seriously i put a lot of thought into that fried pumpkinbucket. and he just got me a mop for like 2 bucks.

thoughts? opinions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christmas was a long time ago. I think you may be holding onto some resentment.

• Suzieq
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Some guys just have no clue. Maybe start mentioning things to him in as to what you would like beginning in October. Or just like when you were a kid and wrote that list to send to the Jolly Man in the Red Suit. ;) write things down, put it on the fridge...

I come home with something and tell my hubby, "Hey, look what you bought me" give it to him and he wraps it and I get it on the big day...I know, not as fun, but, I get exactly what I wanted and he always throws in a couple of extra small things too.

• 1 decade ago

this year tell him what you want for christmas, a lot of husbands disappoint their wives on christmas, valentines day, birthdays and anniversaries. The easiest way to avoid that problem is just telling them what you want. I know it's not as surprising or exciting but the exciting part is if they actually listen.

• 1 decade ago

Wow....that would hurt. I would suggest you read "THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES" by Gary Chapman. I view love in gifts...therefore I am extremely great at gifts...my husband sucks at it. He views love in words of affirmation...ex. I love you, you're beautiful etc. The best way is to TELL THEM what you want, and don't give a lot of options. I told my husband for two years I wanted a certain pair of shoes..I literally had to beat it into him before he got them. MAKE SURE YOU PRAISE THEM when they do get you a great gift tho!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a mop is fine what did you want an apron

• Jijji
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A mop is not a christmas gift!!!!!! Good LUCK :)

• 1 decade ago

ahahahahahah. this is too funny and cute.

i wouldn't rate the amount of love he feels for you on the gifts that he gives your or how much he spends. some people are just horrible at gifts.

i would've said, 'thanks honey. now i'm going to go buy my real gift.'

• 1 decade ago

Are you sure it was not a lawn mower? I thought of that after I saw your avitar.

• 1 decade ago

what is a pumpkin bucket?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.