Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Criss asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

When will my voice change?

i have little blond hair in my pits and chest but i have black hair and i have hair down their alot of, i kinda have hair in my legs and have a small little mustache you can barley see it , so when does my voice change?please help , and im 14 i ve been 14 for like 3 months , so please help

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

relax, it will happen when the time is right. mine dropped when i was about your age. i am now cursed with a very low voice that does something to people. just relax and enjoy life.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

usually from 11 to 141/2 years old. The major indicator though is right after a big growth spurt.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Its different for everyone. It will happen eventually. It could happen in a week, it could happen in 2 years. No one knows for sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.