Criss asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

When will my voice change?

i have little blond hair in my pits and chest but i have black hair and i have hair down their alot of, i kinda have hair in my legs and have a small little mustache you can barley see it , so when does my voice change?please help , and im 14 i ve been 14 for like 3 months , so please help

• Favorite Answer

relax, it will happen when the time is right. mine dropped when i was about your age. i am now cursed with a very low voice that does something to people. just relax and enjoy life.

• ?

usually from 11 to 141/2 years old. The major indicator though is right after a big growth spurt.

• ?

Its different for everyone. It will happen eventually. It could happen in a week, it could happen in 2 years. No one knows for sure.