Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I bleached my hair and now its like an apricot color, what do I do next?

It started off dark brown and I've bleached it twice and now its an apricot color. I'm just wondering what to do next. Do I bleach it one more time and then use a toner? I want it to be like a light blond. Thx! :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No no no no.

Please go to the salon. You will damage your hair if you continue to do it. So go to a professional its worth the money :)

• 1 decade ago

First and third answerers were right. It take up to 4 bleachings to get the white color but going that far could seriously mess up your hair to the point you would probably need your hair cut off. But since you're very serious about it, try bleaching just one more time. Any firther might not turn out for you.

• 1 decade ago

Well i have bleached muh hair bout 3 tymes n muh hair is fine but muh hair is reall lite not lik white white but realli bleach blonde so it just depends on how bad you want it blonde

• 1 decade ago

Sorry and i know this probably doesnt answer your question, but i think apricot sounds like a really nice colour! like, not bright orange but really quirky and probably really really pretty! i would stick with it! :)

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuiUi...

[: x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.