I bleached my hair and now its like an apricot color, what do I do next?

It started off dark brown and I've bleached it twice and now its an apricot color. I'm just wondering what to do next. Do I bleach it one more time and then use a toner? I want it to be like a light blond. Thx! :)

Favorite Answer

No no no no.

Please go to the salon. You will damage your hair if you continue to do it. So go to a professional its worth the money :)

First and third answerers were right. It take up to 4 bleachings to get the white color but going that far could seriously mess up your hair to the point you would probably need your hair cut off. But since you're very serious about it, try bleaching just one more time. Any firther might not turn out for you.

Well i have bleached muh hair bout 3 tymes n muh hair is fine but muh hair is reall lite not lik white white but realli bleach blonde so it just depends on how bad you want it blonde

Sorry and i know this probably doesnt answer your question, but i think apricot sounds like a really nice colour! like, not bright orange but really quirky and probably really really pretty! i would stick with it! :)

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuiUi...

[: x