Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Should i read the left behind books or watch the movies?

hy

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

The books are way better than the movies, you should definately read the books. They cover alot more then the films do.

I don't know that series at all, but it is my experience that you should always first watch the movies, and then read the book. If you do it the other way around you will likely be disappointed. They leave so much out of the movies. But if you do it my way the books add to everything you've already seen.

Read the books. The left behind movies arent as good. You will thoroughly enjoy reading the books, while a movie will give you 180 minutes of "meh".

Source(s): Your mother.