How do I get candle wax off my patio?

there are spots of candle wax all over my patio. the patio is made of individual bricks with like little pores in them. i tried goo gone, hosing it down with water, and scrubing it with a brush that had metal things on it to clean the pool. the spots are very noticeable and dark then all the bricks. how do i get it off?!

Favorite Answer

Take your iron out to the patio. Turn it on linen and when its hot put newspaper on the melted wax and iron over it. You'll see it soaking into to paper. Keep at it. It works.

• buchy

attempt using a butter knife or a potter´s chisel to do away with the melted wax off the patio floor and the table. If the floor is the earth, then in basic terms turn the earth with a spade.

Use goof off or laqueer thinner then a wet sponge

Source(s): General contractor