? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

get pudding stain out of a book?

I got a big spot of pudding on my new book, How do I get it out? And if I can't can I return it to B&N and get a new copy?

Thanks

I was eating pudding from the table, and the book was in my lap, and the pudding fell from the spoon right onto the book :(

and it's on the first page?

Ok so now i accept that i will not be able to return it.

How do i get the stain out?

Favorite Answer

LOL Classic. You can try lemon. It shouldn't hurt the book and it brings the stains out of a lot of things. Put lemon juice on a rag and wipe gently so as to not hurt the page. Good luck.

Depends what page is was on if its like in the middle of the book just take it back and don't tell them.

• ?

How did you get PUDDING in a book? Nevermind, no you can't take it back to B&N. They won't take it.