Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

get pudding stain out of a book?

I got a big spot of pudding on my new book, How do I get it out? And if I can't can I return it to B&N and get a new copy?

Thanks

Update:

I was eating pudding from the table, and the book was in my lap, and the pudding fell from the spoon right onto the book :(

Update 2:

and it's on the first page?

Ok so now i accept that i will not be able to return it.

How do i get the stain out?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL Classic. You can try lemon. It shouldn't hurt the book and it brings the stains out of a lot of things. Put lemon juice on a rag and wipe gently so as to not hurt the page. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Depends what page is was on if its like in the middle of the book just take it back and don't tell them.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How did you get PUDDING in a book? Nevermind, no you can't take it back to B&N. They won't take it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.