Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

missed period and TTC!?

Me and my husband are TTC and I missed my period by about 2 days so far. I am very regular and never miss my period. I took the test and it came up negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Update:

TTC= trying to concieve.

Update 2:

I am 20 years old. We had sex around my ovulation and high fertility times.

Update 3:

I hope so, I dont want to go to the doctor until I am sure because I dont have insurance. But I will go as soon as I am sure.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should go to a doctor... what's ttc?

Edit: could be pregnancy, could be menopause...

Edit 2: Congrats :) then it sounds like you could be pregnant but I'd go to a doctor, just to make sure.

• 1 decade ago

You could be pregnant and there is not enough of the pregnancy hormone built up in your system to be detected on the test, although they are supposed to be accurate by first day of missed period. If it were me I would go to the doctor and get a test (blood test).

• butor
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

My sister and that i the two have tilted uteri, and we've six young ones between us, so i does not enable that concern you. lacking that many sessions is a concern. Are you extremely athletic or obese? Athletics can suppress ovulation, and a weight concern may be a symptom of Poly Cystic Ovarian illness, PCOD. the two way, do no longer panic and talk on your well-being care expert. terrific of success to you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.