Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do Democrats and Liberals run for the hills once they see this election map?

Notice "Safe" seats.

@erin Did I say I was?

@ East Coast Elitist Yes I know this but notice the Repubs need less toss up seats to win than the Democrats. Also you should note from other sources that the approval of congress and the democratic party is near all time lows.

@ Dr East Coast Elitist Is that recent? If so, link please.

@ East Coast Elitist: This gallup poll seems to differ with your statements.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/142652/GOP-Maintains-Ed...

Favorite Answer

Do the Republicans really want to own this economy and the coming depression? I don't think so, Obama can run against the "Do nothing Congress" like Truman!

• buchy

exterior of wishful questioning, have been given any evidence? you understand, the variety that stands up below scrutiny? did no longer think of so, the Feds could no longer even get a stable case against Blagojevich, even with ten years of tapes and the selective playing of two of them. No crime,no regulation broken, no trial, no impeachment.

• ?

Not interested in your link after reading such a demeaning, as usual, title....

But no. I don't really run from things like that. Just gets me more revved up for November.

Not at all ... we put up with 8 years of moronic government ... if America wants that again ... we'll cope ... but will America ...?

There are 35 toss up grey seats. Whoever gets those wins.

It could still easily go either way.

<edit> My mistake, this is the poll I was thinking of

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127262/democratic-party...

And it shows them 42-41.

• J B

Don't get too cocky about our chances in November. Remember, these polls don't take into account dead people, illegal immigrants, people in prison or disney characters. All a key demographic of democrat voters. They could still pull this one off.

• erin

Run from what? A bunch of old crusty white men who are ignorant and afraid of anything brown or black?

You guys are NOTHING! Teabagging shrimper!

Oh Wow! I didnt know we were ahead by that much!

• Condor

False, Neocon. It is all depends what election maps are we looking at.

Realclearpolitics.....????? LOL

Frank Luntz is that you?