Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do Democrats and Liberals run for the hills once they see this election map?

Update:

Notice "Safe" seats.

Update 2:

@erin Did I say I was?

Update 3:

@ East Coast Elitist Yes I know this but notice the Repubs need less toss up seats to win than the Democrats. Also you should note from other sources that the approval of congress and the democratic party is near all time lows.

Update 4:

@ Dr East Coast Elitist Is that recent? If so, link please.

Update 5:

@ East Coast Elitist: This gallup poll seems to differ with your statements.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/142652/GOP-Maintains-Ed...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do the Republicans really want to own this economy and the coming depression? I don't think so, Obama can run against the "Do nothing Congress" like Truman!

• buchy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

exterior of wishful questioning, have been given any evidence? you understand, the variety that stands up below scrutiny? did no longer think of so, the Feds could no longer even get a stable case against Blagojevich, even with ten years of tapes and the selective playing of two of them. No crime,no regulation broken, no trial, no impeachment.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Not interested in your link after reading such a demeaning, as usual, title....

But no. I don't really run from things like that. Just gets me more revved up for November.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not at all ... we put up with 8 years of moronic government ... if America wants that again ... we'll cope ... but will America ...?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are 35 toss up grey seats. Whoever gets those wins.

It could still easily go either way.

<edit> My mistake, this is the poll I was thinking of

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127262/democratic-party...

And it shows them 42-41.

• J B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Don't get too cocky about our chances in November. Remember, these polls don't take into account dead people, illegal immigrants, people in prison or disney characters. All a key demographic of democrat voters. They could still pull this one off.

• erin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Run from what? A bunch of old crusty white men who are ignorant and afraid of anything brown or black?

You guys are NOTHING! Teabagging shrimper!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Wow! I didnt know we were ahead by that much!

• Condor
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

False, Neocon. It is all depends what election maps are we looking at.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Realclearpolitics.....????? LOL

Frank Luntz is that you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.