Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The I Love NY logo, created by Milton Glaser,

uses a rounded slab serif typeface called 'American Typewriter'.

Download the font: http://www.broble.com/get//

Amount of stars I want for answering your question: 5

• 4 years ago

Time New Roman or something that appears like this font. it is so overused - damn Microsoft be conscious Defaults. It jogs my memory of boring criminal documents that attorneys use to screw you over. Everytime I see this font i want to easily easy the offending rfile on hearth. i does no longer say my fave - yet Arial / Garamond is exceedingly known.

• 4 years ago

Time New Roman or something that sounds like this font. it is so overused - damn Microsoft be conscious Defaults. It jogs my memory of boring criminal information that attorneys use to screw you over. Everytime I see this font i choose to easily mild the offending checklist on hearth. i would not say my fave - yet Arial / Garamond is particularly properly-known.

• 1 decade ago

ITC American Typrewriter is the font used

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.