Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How do I give my hair this short and messy look?

My hair is about as long as this link I have. I want to give it this short, layered, and messy look, but it's kind of thick, and looks half-*ssed a lot of the time. Do you know how I could make it look like this dude's hair in this link?

http://men-haircuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03...

Favorite Answer

your link is broken, man :/

Source(s): my two eyes

pomade! the stuff in the little round jars in the hair stuff aisle. just use a little tiny bit- like, the size of your fingertip. rub it all over your palms & fingers, then pull your hair up from the roots. for the second picture, bring your hair to the center with your hands. hope this helps!

Source(s): i have experience (:
  • Steve

It has to be cut in that style. Take the photo to describe the style to your hairdresser. Then use whichever product you prefer: mousse, wax, paste or clay. Krew comb (the one in the jar) would also work.

Good Luck!

the link dosnt wok...

that hair's gross =D