Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What does it mean If I get a text from my own number saying my friends number is unvalid!? (Ten points)?

I was texting my friend & we were having a perfectly normal conversation, he was answering me & i was answering him, then out of no-where I got a message that said "(his number) is invalid" & if you call it says "the celluar costumer you are trying to reach is unable to recive your call"

What does that mean? He's just going to think im ignoring him if its my phone, anyway I can fix it?

Or does it mean his phone is deactivated or something? Please help !

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It probably means his phone got deactivated for some reason. Next time you see him ask him if anything's wrong with his phone.

• 1 decade ago

If you or your contact was using a payasyougo phone then the minutes ran out on one of the phones.

• 1 decade ago

If you didn't put the area code in that is the reason why.:0 hope i helped:)

Source(s): personal experince
  • 1 decade ago

maybe he turned off his phone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it's not your phone. it is something with his phone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.