What does it mean If I get a text from my own number saying my friends number is unvalid!? (Ten points)?

I was texting my friend & we were having a perfectly normal conversation, he was answering me & i was answering him, then out of no-where I got a message that said "(his number) is invalid" & if you call it says "the celluar costumer you are trying to reach is unable to recive your call"

What does that mean? He's just going to think im ignoring him if its my phone, anyway I can fix it?

Or does it mean his phone is deactivated or something? Please help !

It probably means his phone got deactivated for some reason. Next time you see him ask him if anything's wrong with his phone.

If you or your contact was using a payasyougo phone then the minutes ran out on one of the phones.

If you didn't put the area code in that is the reason why.:0 hope i helped:)

Source(s): personal experince

maybe he turned off his phone

it's not your phone. it is something with his phone.