Guys when you see a girl that you find attractive do you approach her?

like if you're walking down the hall or down the street?

Favorite Answer

Only from behind and very quietly so she doesn't know I'm there

I'd say approach her but make sure you do it the right way some guys go about it all the wrong way...be a gentleman and you might get somewhere and watch for signs like if she acts like she don't hear you don't keep talking go out with some dignity!

• Dave F

No, not usually. Most of my relationships have started when she has approached me (most often at my work) and asked for my number. I'd have to see her a few times before I decide to approach her.

mostly no - we are wooses!!!! but if you check them out - then yes maybs

ifyou see a fit guy on a bench or somewhere wehere there is an empty seat, go near him, then go sit next to him! then if hes confident, he'll carry on!

please answer my qstn pleeease!!!

• It is not good idea to go after every beutiful girl. This way you loose your faith in girls and no one will trust you at the end. This one may help you in this regard http://safteytipsforgirls.blogspot.com/

approaching a girl takes courage I mean if you would like to meet her I say you should go for it

just introduce yourself and take it from there

all the time. I won't miss out on someone who may look that fine you know. Hell who knows where it'll end up I'll take that gamble everytime

i dont have the balls.