Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which Song Is Best? Choosing for school dance?

The Beach Boys- Wouldn't It Be Nice

Elvis Presley- Suspicious Minds

Elvis Presley- Don't Be Cruel

Elvis Presley- Jailhouse Rock

Elvis Presley- Blue Suede Shoes

Grease- Summer Nights

Grease- You're The One That I Want

Grease 2- We Are Going To Score Tonight

Grease 2- Love Will Turn Back The Hands of Time

Queen- Seaside Rendezvous

With the songs, I'm trying to get my crush to "get the picture" (that I like him)

Many options, I know, sorry about that, I don't mind people choosing more than one so I can narrow it down....

Update:

Err, I'm trying to choose some oldies, 'cause everyone else is gonna choose new stuff, and I'd like _something_ to enjoy

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Grease- You're The One That I Want

/////////////////// / / / ///// / / /// //

I love the Beach Boys but that song is assuming that he already likes you back.

Elvis is good too but Grease is just so high school romancey. :"D

• 1 decade ago

Wouldn't it be Nice!

Of course the Beach Boys!

Americas Band

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First Dance - NeverShoutNever!

Paramore - All I Wanted

HelloGoodbye - Oh, It Is Love

Alesana - All Night Dance Parties in the Underground Palace

Source(s): Guesses
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lady Gaga- Love Game

LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dynamite by the Taio Cruz :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPr3Jrd4ch8

• 1 decade ago

I think "you're the one that I want" is perfect for this.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

>so long as you like me > im horny and that i comprehend it >bought two luv yah >get together rock anthem >huge awke >fireworks >side of me >something >what makes you lovely >name me perhaps >joyful you got here >gangnam variety >dynamite >down-jay sean >positioned it down on me >one much less onely gril >mystery >by no means say by no means >the motto >headlines >shake it up mash up >get together in the us >howdown throwdown >whip my hair again and fourth >fee tag >cosmetic and the beast >i wanna be one thousand million air >one much less lonely gril >child >i like u like a love tune child >inform me anything i dont realize >a yr with out rain >who says >clearly >circular and circular >hit the lighting >

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.