Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Pros & Cons of being a Gemini?

I'm Gemini, so I was just wondering.....Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There really isnt a pro and cons list its all based on how you see it what may seem like a bad thing can be a good thing in a different situation so yea dont let any1 say your sign sucks be proud of it. Nice to see ur into astrology Joseph. Talk to you some other time. Heres a website that can help you understand:

http://www.astrology.com/gemini-sun-sign-zodiac-si...

In my case with my relationship with a Gemini... Pros: Never bored and always being entertained, good intelligent conversation, an artistic flare of some sort (in my case he's a musician), likes adventures, up to try pretty much anything, has similar tastes to me generally, likes having individual time and not minding that I like to also. Great parent. Youthful looking & attractive. Cons: Can be condescending (drives me nutty). & how am I doing? I am doing well, I am quite tired yet remain on here instead of sleeping :)