Is professional wrestling the only sport that is bashed by its own fans? (More inside)?

Really, I don't understand it. Football fans love football. Soccer fans love soccer. Baseball fans love baseball. Sure, they may complain about a few games, a few outcomes, but for the most part, they love and praise the sport, defending it. Wrestling fans? Day after day I see people bashing and hating on... show more Really, I don't understand it. Football fans love football. Soccer fans love soccer. Baseball fans love baseball. Sure, they may complain about a few games, a few outcomes, but for the most part, they love and praise the sport, defending it.

Wrestling fans? Day after day I see people bashing and hating on wrestling, calling it boring, stale, fake, etc etc. No matter what happens, there's always SOMETHING to complain about. We're never pleased. Why?

Obviously I doubt if anyone has the perfect answer to this, so just share your comments and thoughts. Why is it that wrestling fans find the need to constantly complain and whine, instead of simply enjoying what is presented? Try to explain your answer. Thanks.

Star if you like!
Update: *Forgot to write*

You can agree, disagree, whatever you want. So long as you explain yourself well, I take into account all opinions.