What are your pet peeves about certain Christians?

Give the name and a short synopsis about what they did or didn't. Did it reflect the true nature of God or did these Christians not meet your expectations? You are solely responsible for the content of your post.

• Vi
    Favorite Answer

1. Wanting creationism taught in public schools.

2. Calling the US a "Christian Nation."

3. Blaming atheists for all evil, while completely overlooking the atrocities committed by Christians throughout human history.

4. Trying to debunk science with bogus science.

Claiming to be "Saved" or "Born Again" as they continue to abuse the language and others about them. This "holier than thou" attitude is born out by the ready condemnation of anyone to hell who does not agree with their version of Christianity while they appear to not worry about their own rather apparent sins (taking God's name in vain, lying, lusting after whomever...)

Source(s): Personal experience

They repeat Satan's sin, and like him, claim to be of the light.

He claimed a place on God's throne w/o having to only do God's will. Like father, like son.

Im Catholic but my uncle is a Baptist preacher and it really pisses me off when he trys to convert me to be a baptist..I hate when ppl throw their religion in my face, its like get over it i dont give a f*ck what you believe

we ha are on a high alert to intrgrate ha cos on earth and internet t4t (prospero) since 2009

codes 29 6 33 1 19 9 connect black box 2010 changed to hidden forums killing nothing at letters of devils :/ secret code paycheck code 13 5 16 gov approval while sorbing pentagon from space future code breaker 11 27 2

Since I am at odds most of the time with the people around me, it would be foolish to seek their approval. It took me a few years to learn this lesson. I was raised to be a good horsewhipped Catholic, after all. I swallowed whole all that peace love hippy crap during the 60's and 70's. Reality is that people are opportunistic and when it comes to things that are desirable, they will use every trick in the book to get them. Let's face it, the good stuff is in short supply and if you are not quick enough, brutal enough, or cunning enough, you will be fighting over the scraps. Worse case scenario, you will get nothing but injuries. There are points at which absolutely no one else can be trusted.

Do I seek approval? Sure I do, when I want something in return.

Am I perfect in my ascertaining situations of profit and gain? No, I'm not. I can get stung. Am I a vindictive son of a %+#@#? You better believe it.

Approval can be a powerful and readily obtainable tool. Because of my likeable personality I gain it and maintain it easily. I use my good approval ratings to get a lot out of people; for example, tools, knowledge, special privileges, promotions, “those photos her husband and my wife will never know about” the list is goes on. Add it to the arsenal if it’s something you can do well. You never know when it’ll be advantageous for someone to have a good opinion of you.

Brand bow/laying of hands bow/enigma(for tele/mf) Or you could use fort for res/dmg

Coh also works since it does dmg to demons/undead.

Wts for added dmg/mf

goldwrap=mf+ias

ammy can be anything really. I like highlords

helm=shako usually. or gskull

They always want money for Pastor's new mistress or car.

"Are you aware your denomination is EVIL AND SATANIC??!!!!!"