What companies hire at age 14?

I know most are 16+, but i've check and it is in fact perfectly legal. I know Market Basket hires 14 year olds for check-out and bagging groceries. But what about chains like Wal-Mart, Stop and Shop, Shaws, movie theartres, like Flagship, AMC, and stores, like JC Penny, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Old Navy,... show more I know most are 16+, but i've check and it is in fact perfectly legal.
I know Market Basket hires 14 year olds for check-out and bagging groceries.
But what about chains like Wal-Mart, Stop and Shop, Shaws, movie theartres, like Flagship, AMC, and stores, like JC Penny, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Old Navy, Claire's etc. I know some small businesses do, but there arent many near where i live. If you know of any companies with chains in Massachusetts, that hire 14 year olds, thats what i'm looking for. Thanks.
And, yes, i know thigns like babysitting, car washing, house sitting, and stuff like that is a good choice, but im looking for an actual employer.
1 answer 1