Johnny G asked in PetsBirds · 9 years ago

Your favorite little bird 1.) Parakeet 2.)Canary 3.) Conure 4.) Lovebird?

5.) Finch

Be sure to add you personal favorite. Doesn't have to be the five listed!

Favorite Answer

The canary — among the most popular and varied pet birds in the world — is well known for his vocal talents and vibrant color. Canaries are actually finches, and they can be green or yellow, bright orange, or even brown. Still, when folks think of them today, they most often conjure up a brilliantly colored yellow bird, thanks to the Sylvester-outsmarting Tweety Bird.

If you want a singer, make sure your new bird is a male — female canaries don't sing.

This bird is perfect for beginners who aren't sure they want as much interaction as some other species require. The canary is happy to hang out in a cage and entertain you with beauty and song. In fact, they'd rather not be handled. Because they don't desire handling, the canary is a good children's pet, providing song and beauty and allowing youngsters to observe the wonder of birds close up.

Lovebirds are active, cheerful and beautifully decorative. These petite 'pocket' parrots are very intriguing! Lovebirds come from the drier regions of Africa. Because they evolved from a very harsh environment, they are very suited to captivity. Not only do they have a good disposition, these charming, brilliantly colored little pets are very hardy and easy to care for. They can also provide you with a successful breeding experience.

In the wild lovebirds live in flocks. They will often bond with a mate for life and show fierce loyalty and affection to their family. If you can earn there affections as young birds, you will receive that same fierce loyalty from your little friends. They are very social with both their keepers and their mate.

Hope I helped!! :)

I consider SOLAT no upsets in this around envisioned scores, not genuine Patriots sixty 3, Dolphins 0 Colts 35, costs 10 Steelers 20, Texans 7 Browns 21, Ravens 14 toughest interest to foretell: Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens MVP: Tom Brady

My personal favorite little bird is the budgerigar. They are the first birds I've ever owned. Not only are they very compassionate but also very beautiful. I plan on breeding mine soon.

• Kiko

Lovebird! I love the colours :) Although my fave bird is a cockatiel ^^