YWWE>BVW>mwwe asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

bryan danielson v nigel mcguiness (desmond wolfe) v tyler black v davey richards who wins?

BQ- do you think since his feud with Kurt Angle ended, Desmond Wolfe has been held back?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bryan Daielson

BQ: Yes, that would be a very good feud.

• 9 years ago

Tyler Black. All of them are fantastic wrestlers, and even though Tyler is the worst out of all of them, he is the bigger star right now. For starters, he is the current RoH World Champion. Second, he is currently in WWE's developmental territory, and I think he could emerge a star in the WWE. Reason being, ever since Ring of Honor debuted on HDNet, Vince has kept a close eye on Tyler Black offering contracts on multiple occasions.

BQ: Most definitely. He has been reduced to openers on Xplosion!, and even this newly formed tag team, London Brawlings, will not last.

• 3 years ago

Very stressful,i think of the two are particularly equivalent. In ring skill:That is going to Bryan in my opinion,he's great gifted,and might combination severe flying{somewhat} with organic skills that's magnificent to video exhibit. greater air of secrecy:That is going to Wolfe,he's larger on the mic,and has an fairly sturdy gimmick,Wolfe is larger on the mic that Daniel for confident and might get the team right into a adventure. desirable finisher:Im no longer an excellent fan of the two finisher,yet me being a submission style of guy,im going with Daniel,im particularly confident Wolfe has a submission finisher too,yet i like Daniel's greater advantageous,evidently painful. maximum in all probability to win a championship:suitable now?suitable now Wolfe is going to win the call first,yet it truly is TNA,with all due appreciate to TNA,if TNA comes to a decision they such as you,in a 12 months or 2 you would be international champ,in WWE you could desire to paintings and paintings and paintings,TNA is less difficult to climb,as nicely Wolfe has a greater spot in TNA than Daniel does in WWE.yet the two will win international titles of their companies. universal:Im gonna circulate with Bryan,he can take a adventure that nobodies in all probability going to video exhibit,nobodies truly watching for,and make it super.purely seem at Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan,no one theory which would be plenty specific,yet he made it remarkable.He can placed organic skills,and combine it with somewhat severe flying action. WQ:Chris Benoit is my fav ever,he might desire to do all of it,he replaced into hardcore,he replaced into severe,he replaced into technical,he had some mic skills,no longer plenty to speak approximately regardless of the undeniable fact that,yet he might desire to do all of it.And in case you seem returned,you will see the climate.He replaced into hardcore in the previous ecw,he replaced into severe whilst he had all those ladder fits,and he replaced into continuously a technical wrestler,additionally he replaced into in my opinion the desirable in WWE with submissions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.