Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Im looking for 'i'm as happy as' sayings eg i'm as happy as a fat kid eating pie?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm as happy as:

a kid in a candy store.

a tornado in a trailer park.

a clam at high tide.

a pig in a peach orchard.

a kid on Christmas.

a pup with two tails.

a mole with eagle eyes.

a pig in slop.

a monkey with a peanut machine.

a bug in a rug

a dog when you scratch behind its ears

a student seeing a substitute on test day

a speeder when a police car goes past him even faster

a dieter when the scale finally moves down to the next lower 10's

my mom when I take out the trash!

a fox in the hen house after the dog died.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Im looking for 'i'm as happy as' sayings eg i'm as happy as a fat kid eating pie?

Source(s): im 39 39 happy 39 sayings 39 happy fat kid eating pie: https://biturl.im/wr7ft
  • 5 years ago

Do you resent your highly successful buddy who have a big home, an expensive sports automobile, and goes off on a family trip every once in a while? Do you think that you are not getting what you deserve despite working really hard? If yes, then you are not alone as there are countless males and females who feel the same.

Thankfully, it is still not far too late and you can accomplish everything that you have wanted from life with the aid of Manifestation Miracle, a self-development guide that you can discover here https://tr.im/BDZpN

Manifestation Miracle has already helped countless individuals. These individuals have changed their lives and achieved everything from success in company and lots of money to name and popularity in society and you too can be among them. Just tune your destiny and you discover challenges being remove from your course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Happy As A

• 6 years ago

I'm happier than a kitten under a leaky cow ♫

• 4 years ago

Happier Than A

• 1 decade ago

As happy as a dog with two tails.

As happy as a pig in sh*t.

As happy as a clam.

As happy as the day is long.

As happy as a sandboy.

As happy as Larry.

As happy as a lark.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Happy as a baby in a barrel of ****.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.