Are Toshiba Laptops Good ?

I am going to purchase a Laptop soon.

Wanted to know if Toshiba Laptops are Good regards to Build Quality, Reliability and After Sales Service in India.

I was actually deciding between DELL Inspiron 14R and Acer TimelineX 4820T. Thought of checking if it 's worth considering Toshiba as well.

Best Answer

Yes there good im on one right now and they are great for multi tasking :3

I recently bought a new laptop, and the "computer specialist" at Best Buy said the #1 best laptops are Asus- they actually make the motherboards for all other computers, and have just recently started making their own laptops. He said Toshiba was the #2 computer, so I think it's really up to you from there. I went with Asus because I really liked the feel of it, the layout of the keyboard is wonderful- it's got raised and separated keys (which the Toshiba comparable in price didn't) AND a wonderful full numeric keypad, just like a regular keyboard- which I love. It still fits well in a nice size and I love it so far. Hope this helps- I know it's tough choosing a new laptop!

Source(s): www.bestbuy.com
  • Lilly

Toshiba fans go bad quickly , i hope they fix that problem, besides that they are good laptops , i see nothing wrong with hp except in the past kept having bsod tested out the newer hp laptops no problems so far mainly the dv series , keep windows 7 if going with Hp , windows 8 is okay but windows 7 is great for gaming

• Mike

I personally have Toshiba on the highest of my favorite laptop manufacturers. I am (as we speak) on a Toshiba Satellite A215 (older) and its great. I have punched this thing and slamed it down many times (anger issues i know lmao) and it has withstood my onslaught fabulously. Toshiba doesn't have much bloatware on new systems, and from my experience they build very quality systems. They might not have the most advanced tech in them, but if my word means anything, they will last for a long time with little wear. I personally highly recommend!

They look good :) But I hate the "Toshiba" Logo at the back. And they have a Windows 7 Professional ready. Some laptops have Windows 7 Starter.

• DC

I have 2 Toshiba laptops and find both of them to be excellent. Also have a gateway and HP. I think The Toshiba's are top notch followed by the HP and then gateway.

Source(s): 25+ years working with and on Computers and 16 years being a laptop owner. My original Toshiba laptop still runs.

Toshibas arent bad. Try looking at Acer, Asus, and HP

Source(s): Technician

Toshibas are excellent. I have one and it works great! The security is very well designed. Mines an older one too! Well I hope this helped!

• NbBatt

Yes, Toshiba is good laptop. I have Toshiba. it works well. and no problem at all.

Toshiba is good brand

i will recommend you Acer timeline coz of personal experience but although Toshiba satellite i have heard is a good laptop but havnt use....

http://www.chaepcheapcomputers.com