Stoudemire or Lee? (for fantasy basketball)?

If you had to choose between Amare Stoudemire or David Lee for fantasy basketball this upcoming season, which would you choose and why?
Update: But the warriors have Biedrins and Wright back this year and they drafted Udoh. I think that these 3 guys would cut into Lee's rebounding. On the knicks, theres pretty much only Randolph and Turiaf to share playing time so I think Stoudemires stats would go up. Any other opinions about this? Btw, I... show more But the warriors have Biedrins and Wright back this year and they drafted Udoh. I think that these 3 guys would cut into Lee's rebounding. On the knicks, theres pretty much only Randolph and Turiaf to share playing time so I think Stoudemires stats would go up. Any other opinions about this?

Btw, I appreciate all the answers but I think you guys are focusing on stats too much and not the other players on the team that may affect the stats.