Who do you think will win the Premier League this season?

Out Of Chelsea. Manchester United and Arsenal

Best Answer

Chelsea for sure-- im a fan but, im not delusional like some other fans are.

- they are pretty much solid all over the field, only flaw might be central defense but, they can manage.

- they have drogba who is at the peak of his career which means goals (alot of them)

- and amazing mid field

- proven manager

-THEY HAVE DEPTH -unlike arsenal (injury prone)and manutd to a certain extent (there bench can't match that of Chelsea)

- they can buy in janurary is they need to

- they will have Essien back, an amazing player who can turn a game on its head

-A. Cole is still there (best fullback bar none)

Liverpool has a good squad but, the management (from top to bottom) is sure to cause trouble. The problems off the field will be problematic

Source(s): footy fan

Being a Manchester United fan, I'd like to think that Man U can have success this year but I must admit that Chelsea are looking strong and they don't slip in those games that they are easily expected to win in comparison to Man U who can make that mistake a few times during the season.

Hi im a big EPL fan.

it's only week 2 and really anything can happen in EPL but so far looking at most of the games, i think chelsea looks the most menacing and consistant. and for the answer above, you are tired of chelsea winning? they won the league first time in 3 or 4 years i think and man utd took it 3 in a row (im not so sure 3 or 4). My guess:

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3-6 Arsenal, Man city, tottenham or liverpool

Source(s): Myself
  • ?

I think Chelsea will win and Man U come so close of winning and Aresnal finish third as usual.

I go for liverpool in EPL but I doubt they'll make the top 4 and I think people are expecting too much of Torres. I meant Torres is nowhere as good as Ronaldihno, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Villa or Kaka.

Wish Arsenal because I am tired of frickin Chelsea winning.

• kiper

Initally, I believe you that the Arsenal team lack the intensity of gamers. they did no longer have a adequate quantity of gamers nor have the proper gamers to step as much as the venture. a brilliant style of gamers over-performed and have been too drained. Secondly, i think of that if Arsenal are going to win next season, they'd choose to purchase replacements and reassess how this team is going to coach out. yet Arsenal followers like me, would desire to maintain faith in Wenger and spot what occurs. i myself do desire he makes the proper options. apart from, there have been distinctive rumours approximately Adebayor and Hleb keen to connect different super golf equipment like AC Milan and Barcelona respectively. yet another significant venture i think of is that if we are going to elevate the cup, we actual need to maintain our perfect gamers in this team. in any different case, we would would desire to start up from 0 and build around a clean set of gamers. additionally, that could take some years to realize this and pass over probabilities of winning the ideal League. finally, if each and everything is going in accordance to devise, i do no longer see any clarification why we will not win and grow to be champions of britain and probable even the Champions League. We have already got super gamers and upcoming stars (e.g. Toure, Clichy, Sagna, Eduardo, Rosicky, Van Persie, Denilson etc.) to realize this. they're beginning as much as gel right into a team and we will not probable take the possibility to start up another time.

Arsenal hopefully

Neither, Liverpool all the way.

MANCHESTER UNITED all the way

drogba and lampard will take chelsea to enfinity and beyond...