What should I name my photography company?

I am trying to pick a good name for my photography company. Here are some ideas, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me. Which one do you like the best out of these (if any):

Paper Cranes Photography

Morning Moon Photography

Applebird Photography (this one it kinda weird...)

NeonLife Photography

Firefly Photography

Willow branch photography

Favorite Answer

Using your name would sound the most professional. Like Emma's Photography.

Ema Photography

What do any of those names have to do with you or with photography other than the word photography? Is there some special meaning to any of those names?

Using your own name in company name is the best like may have said already. Eventually you would want that people will find your company website when they type your photographer name into Google search. If there are many photographers in your company, then that's another story. I would choose the name which would be easy to depict.

Cheesy slogan photography

Source(s): real pros like ansell and anne trade on their names : ansell adams, anne geddes -et cetera unreal fotogs use chessy names for some reason?

i like firefly the best!!!! that doesnt sound cheesy and i can totally see that as a photography company hope this helped!! -Addy <3

for me, the best name which will fit is the NeonLife Photography Company. its somewhat related to photography. neon is like bright colors. its the best for me, hope you'll choose that. if that is the name, you can have a caption "NeonLife Photography Company - making right and colorful life." hahahah. its just my opinion.

I would defiantly use your name. Plus that way is much easier to brand yourself.

Source(s): Pro Photographer

how about a simple name like "just picture it". and then at the bottom you can put photography company.