Do you think i'm rushing too much?

I just passed basics 5 but i'm learning all the jumps from the waltz jump to the loop jump. I've never been properly taught a lunge, inside 3-turn, mohawk, t-stop,or ballet jump(i learned some from friends). I just started learning the moving outside 3 turn today when my coach was trying to teach me the... show more I just passed basics 5 but i'm learning all the jumps from the waltz jump to the loop jump. I've never been properly taught a lunge, inside 3-turn, mohawk, t-stop,or ballet jump(i learned some from friends). I just started learning the moving outside 3 turn today when my coach was trying to teach me the flip jump and i couldn't do a 3-turn into it. I spin horribly on my toepick on the 1foot spin and yet still learned the sit spin. I have never properly learned a scratch spin or back spin. I can't enter my spins very well. I feel so rushed... Every week i have a different coach. I feel so frustrated. I only get a half hour lesson and 2hours practice a week. I don't know what to do about this. I used to do group lessons but i never learned anything from them because i was so ahead of the other kids and we had a different instructor each time. Now i'm going to have 4 weeks of private lessons and then go back to group. Last week i had a coach, this week he couldn't show up so i didn't have him as a coach so he had a substitute. I'm really frustrated. Please help me, give me some advice.
Update: thanks for the answers but one more thing. As i mentioned above my spins are terrible and have been terrible. My mom has this thing where there is a piece of wood and a screw or something attaching another piece of wood to it. It move pretty smoothly. It even has the scratch spin effect(you spin faster when pulled... show more thanks for the answers but one more thing. As i mentioned above my spins are terrible and have been terrible. My mom has this thing where there is a piece of wood and a screw or something attaching another piece of wood to it. It move pretty smoothly. It even has the scratch spin effect(you spin faster when pulled in unlike you would on a floor). If your off balanced you'll fall or whatever would happen on the ice. Would this work as a spinner? Would it help with my spins?